Inner Revealings Tarot is a weekly opportunity to consult the cards for a set of questions with which to practice Self Inquiry. Each Sunday, 4 cards will open a door to deeper self-knowledge. All that’s needed is a journal, tea and some quiet time to reflect and dive in.
All 4 cards can provide you with 1 question or 3 or 6. It’s not 1 question per card, they are read as a whole.
Remember, these questions are a doorway for exploration. It isn’t uncommon for answers to take time to bubble up, but the mere asking of a question begins to move something in your that will develop into the deeper knowing that will bring you growth.
Please feel free to share insights and thoughts below.
- The Devil
- Mother (Queen) Of Swords
- Son (Knight) Of Pentacles
- 7 Of Wands
- What in your life right now are you feeling rebellious about?
- Are there constrictions that you are pushing up against and that are feeling to stifling? What are they?
- Are these constrictions necessary in order to create discipline that is productive for you or are they a product of values you don’t actually believe in? As in… are they from an external source?
- Are you due for some healthy rebellion in this situation, or do you need to take responsibility for what you need to do, and embrace the restrictions for now? NOTE: There is no wrong answer here, sometimes we need to do a little rebelling in order to break out of constrictions that don’t serve us, but sometimes we need to suck it up and adult.
Deck used: The Wild Unknown*
*This is an affiliate link.