Inner Revealings Tarot is a weekly opportunity to consult the cards for a set of questions with which to practice Self Inquiry. Each Sunday, 4 cards will open a door to deeper self-knowledge. All that’s needed is a journal, tea and some quiet time to reflect and dive in.
All 4 cards can provide you with 1 question or 3 or 6. It’s not 1 question per card, they are read as a whole.
Remember, these questions are a doorway for exploration. It isn’t uncommon for answers to take time to bubble up, but the mere asking of a question begins to move something in your that will develop into the deeper knowing that will bring you growth.
Please feel free to share insights and thoughts below.
- 8 Of Wands
- 3 Of Pentacles
- 4 Of Pentacles
- What is the state of your relationship with your parents? Specifically, your birth parents. If you don’t know who they are, this is an opportunity to assess the state of your relationship with the idea of them, the genetic and ancestral line connection to them.
- Have you individuated from them, their identities, their expectation of what your identity should or should have been? If they have been absent and there is an emptiness where their expectations would have been, have you individuated from the questions that linger in light of their absence?
- Very often, long after we become adults, move out, create homes, lives and families of our own, individuation hasn’t fully occured. There lingers this hook where we need to rise up to expectations and roles and ways of living life that have nothing to do with our authentic selves. And this is just as true with ‘functional’ families as it is with ‘dysfunctional’ ones.
- So, how are you in learning to stand as you are, in your own truth,your own choices apart from your parents and family? And if there is still a ways to go for you on this journey, how can this be done with compassion both towards yourself and to them?
- Is this possible for you? What can you do to at least make it possible for yourself?
Deck Used: Carl Rohrig Tarot, out of print