Inner Revealings Tarot is a weekly opportunity to consult the cards for a set of questions with which to practice Self Inquiry. Each Sunday, 4 cards will open a door to deeper self-knowledge. All that’s needed is a journal, tea and some quiet time to reflect and dive in.
Please feel free to share insights and thoughts below.
NOTE: Thursdays are #LearnTarot where we go over the meaning and symbolism for each card individually. And Sundays we post these Inner Revealing readings. You can find all the posts for all things Tarot HERE.
- The Lovers
- The Hermit
- The High Priestess
- Queen Of Cups
This spread is a powerful one because it speaks to deep archetypal energies. That it comes now just as 2018 is ending is perfect and indicative of what needs to be happening in our practice right now.
I don’t like to use these to do actual readings, but more to give you all questions to take into your meditations and
That said, this spread is indicating that the search for what needs to be the focus for your new year hasn’t been deep enough. As in, you need to return to your altars and your quiet spaces to really dive deep and ask the Questions:
1. Who are your allies, both seen and unseen, in your life right now?
2. Who is specifically there for you to help usher this next level of evolution in your life?
3. What deep truths are you still ignoring that absolutely require you to face?
4. How much room do you allow for your inner voice to speak to you on a daily basis?
5. How will you create more room for that this upcoming year?
What do you need to let yourself off the hook for in order to embrace yourself with more compassion?