Inner Revealings Tarot is a weekly opportunity to consult the cards for a set of questions with which to practice Self Inquiry. Each Sunday, 4 cards will open a door to deeper self-knowledge. All that’s needed is a journal, tea and some quiet time to reflect and dive in.
All 4 cards can provide you with 1 question or 3 or 6. It’s not 1 question per card, they are read as a whole.
Remember, these questions are a doorway for exploration. It isn’t uncommon for answers to take time to bubble up, but the mere asking of a question begins to move something in your that will develop into the deeper knowing that will bring you growth.
Please feel free to share insights and thoughts below.
- Name the places, thoughts, beliefs or ways of being in yourself that in conflict with some other aspects of yourself. An example of this could be conflict between your sense of self and your body. Are you in conflict with your health, your physical being, being in a relationship that internally you just don’t want to be in anymore, etc. Name these points of internal conflict.
- Which one are you most drawn to finding union with? As in, coming into healing alignment where you embrace what is instead of fighting it?
- Which one are you most drawn to ending? As in ending the situation in which you are not in alignment with, but still find yourself engaged in.
- Who and/or what can you give to yourself to help you move through this process with support, ease and a sense of safety? List every possible thing, even if it doesn’t feel attainable or possible.
- Write a plan, however small it needs to be or long it needs to be on how you’re going to seek and create alignment in these areas of your life either through embracing them with self accepting union or letting them go.
Deck used: The Wild Unknown*
*The above is an affiliate link.