Inner Revealings Tarot is a weekly opportunity to consult the cards for a set of questions with which to practice Self Inquiry. Each Sunday, 4 cards will open a door to deeper self-knowledge. All that’s needed is a journal, tea and some quiet time to reflect and dive in.
All 4 cards can provide you with 1 question or 3 or 6. It’s not 1 question per card, they are read as a whole.
Remember, these questions are a doorway for exploration. It isn’t uncommon for answers to take time to bubble up, but the mere asking of a question begins to move something in your that will develop into the deeper knowing that will bring you growth.
Please feel free to share insights and thoughts below.
- The World
- Knight Of Wands
- 8 Of Pentacles
- What is your relationship to and your ideas about striving for excellence?
- Is this a message or teaching you received growing up?
- If so, how was the lesson integrated for you? Was it positive? Do you still strive for excellence?
- If not, what are you thoughts on what this might mean and look like in your adult life right now?
- Is it an aspiration you deem worthy?
- Is it something you don’t deem worthy? Why or why not?
- What would you feel the difference is between striving for excellence as a dysfunctional obsession and striving for excellence as a spiritual practice in the world?
- When you seek to do something… anything… what attention are you giving to the quality of your attempts in doing it?
Deck used: The Crow Tarot*
*The above is an affiliate link