Inner Revealings Tarot is a weekly opportunity to consult the cards for a set of questions with which to practice Self Inquiry. Each Sunday, 4 cards will open a door to deeper self-knowledge. All that’s needed is a journal, tea and some quiet time to reflect and dive in.
All 4 cards can provide you with 1 question or 3 or 6. It’s not 1 question per card, they are read as a whole.
Remember, these questions are a doorway for exploration. It isn’t uncommon for answers to take time to bubble up, but the mere asking of a question begins to move something in your that will develop into the deeper knowing that will bring you growth.
Please feel free to share insights and thoughts below.
- 4 Of Pentacles
- 5 Of Pentacles
- 7 Of Swords
- The Devil
- Where are you feeling scarcity in your life?
- Is this the illusion of scarcity or is it a very real reality?
- Are there ways for you to assess how much of this sense of scarcity is habit, fear and defense as opposed to a true lack of sustenance?
- What parts of your sense of scarcity are fueled by comparison to others?
- Where there is scarcity in your life, where can you find nourishment and sustenance in other areas?
Deck Used: Crow Tarot*
*This is an affiliate link.