Intention: The Full Moon is the FULLNESS of the lunar cycle. Here all things are expanded, open and ready to be charged, seen and manifested. This ritual is both to celebrate the culmination of what you have been manifesting as well as to draw in the power the Moon has to offer via the bath. Here you exist in the salty waters of the Earth’s womb, held by the glowing light of the moon, and infused with the power both have to offer.
This Bath is about sensuality, your corporeal existence married to your spiritual power.
- Full Moon Bath Soak Salts – 2 Tbls
- Incense of choice
- Crystals and flowers to amplify the power of your bath
- Music to meditate by
- Cast a circle as you normally would.
- Draw your bath and set up the space for beauty and warm candlelight glow.
- Let each thing you do to
preparebe slow and deliberate, focusing on the power you are drawing in
- Begin to list off internally or out loud, the things you are grateful for this lunar cycle.
- Once the bath water is done filling the tub, pour in your bath salts, reciting the following words:
through the power of this soak
the protection and love
of the light above
and the groundedness below
Clear my body,
clear my soul,
Allow the Moons power
to freely flow.
Enterthebath water and continue to dwell in a deep meditative state, regulating your breath into long deep inhales and exhales = opening yourself to the energy of the Full Moon.
- Pay attention to the
sesnationsof the water, the aroma oftheoils and the beauty of the floating petals of Rose and Calendula around you.
- Let each sensation pull you deeper into your trance.
- Linger here as long
- When you feel ready, recite the following.
I open to your power
Open to your light
Bless me on this night
- Linger until you feel complete.
closeoutthe bath and the circle.
- Journal as much as
oucan of the experience to record any insights or feelings that came up for you.
- Blessed Be.
This soak was part of the Ritual Bath Box that went out to subscribers in January 2019. Have you signed up for a subscription yet? If you haven’t subscribed to The Witches Box yet, please do so! Go HERE to subscribe.